NEXT GEN LaserLatheTM
Next Gen LaserLathe by NUTEC advances our already successful LaserLathe with a low profile rotary minimizing mass yielding even higher axes acceleration for the highest possible throughput precision positioning and indexing of small diameter tubular and cylindrical components.
Next Gen LaserLathe
- High productivity-Fast Changeover
- CNC controls digital servo technology
- Ultra precision clamping collets
- Automated reload cycle
- Low cost of ownership
- Protective sealed motion components
- Tooling Options
NEXT GEN LaserLatheTM YouTube Videos
Features & Benefits
The LaserLathe advanced technology design creates a linear-rotary motion sub-system which expands the performance envelope for speed, precision and user friendliness. Typically, these attributes are highly desirable on laser machining systems for tube cutting operations, micro-drilling, helix/spiral cutting, surgical instrument production, implant machining, micro-welding and similar operations requiring highly precise and coordinated multi-axis linear-rotary motion.
Specific characteristics are these capabilities:
- Minimized moving mass achieves higher acceleration and therefore higher vector velocities.
- Increased speed and acceleration achieves higher precision in shorter cycle times and higher productivity.
- Low center-axis elevation produces synergistic effects including reduced Abbé error at the point of interest, most compact machine design and reduced moving mass with smooth accel ramping and no decel overshoot.
- Simple design with minimal number of parts: easy end-user operation and lower cost of ownership. The end user benefits from expanded reliability and less down-time.
All in all, this new LaserLathe™ in conjunction with the optional Transverse and Vertical 3rd and 4th Axis Translators and the PCNC G-Code enabled GUI NuFace™ offers a motion sub-system of unparalleled performance, expanded flexibility and outstanding value.
Available in standard travel length of 250-625mm [10-25inches] and unlimited ± 360º rotation, exceptionally high precision is offered in the spindle runout with TIR ≤ 2micron [micrometer /μm ] achieving high accuracy at the laser beam cutting point.
This new Generation LaserLathe™ is a significant machine subsystem in the global market place. With this Motion Sub-System, the system integrator and OEM have a sub-system at their disposal which will be modern technology for years to come and enables them to gain an edge over current technology equipment.